[Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:24:19 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #63687 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #5:

I think I see what you mean. The user assignment is there, I just placed in
another section on the file:

https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/70a208965e12/tryton/health_imaging/security/access_rights.xml#l69

About the menu and relate actions entries, I have remove the "-" from the
medical imaging requests. Now they are the same in both contexts.

Having the whole name might look a bit reduntant from the menuentry, but it's
important to have so it can recall it directly from the search area, and makes
it easier for the translators to get the context.

Think we're pretty much ok at this point, so I'm closing this issue. Please
feel free to open it if you find anything!

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63687>

Message sent via Savannah