health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:27:56 +0200

Dear Francisco,

thank you very much for your offer!

One task would be, to find the official version of the WHO ICD-10 in spanish (e.g. https://ais.paho.org/classifications/Chapters/) (?) and then to find a way, to harvest the information provided there. Then put it into a simple textfile (e.g. just two colums: code and name of the code/disease) and then add the missing codes to https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/health_icd10/es/. Then check, if the name of the codes that are already in the .po file match with the official strings.

It is written at weblate: "The translation is temporarily closed for contributions due to maintenance, please come back later.", but the download of the .po file is still possible.

All the best

Edgar