Re: [Health] Details of EMR/EHR + documentation

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health] Details of EMR/EHR + documentation
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:08:52 +0200

Hi David,

    +Emilien
Le 12 avr. 2014 21:35, "David Bruchmann" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know which format of the EMR / EHR Records is currently used.

The data is stored in a PostgreSQL database, in models that are built specifically for GNU Health.

> I read in the dev-list that the new format of hl7 is being prepared
> for integration but not yet integrated.
>
> Furthermore I'd like to know about compatibility of other formats -
> they can be imported?

What specific other formats are you interested in?
I'm not sure which conversion/migration options exists, maybe others in the community could expand on this topic?

> Concerning the documentation on the GNU page

Have you had a look at
http://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
? It's linked to from the project's main page ( http://health.gnu.org )

Cheers,