[Health] Details of EMR/EHR + documentation

From: David Bruchmann
Subject: [Health] Details of EMR/EHR + documentation
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 01:13:17 +0700

Hello,

I'd like to know which format of the EMR / EHR Records is currently used.
I read in the dev-list that the new format of hl7 is being prepared
for integration but not yet integrated.

Furthermore I'd like to know about compatibility of other formats -
they can be imported?

Concerning the documentation on the GNU page and the page on
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/health/ regrettable I must say it's
really hard to get information and in my opinion it looks like a big
mess for me. In the Mailing-lists finally I got more infos but it
takes much time to crawl the threads even by search.
I know you're working on the code but documentation is important too
and to give you an impression: I'm crawling now for 4 days everything
I can find about the project and still don't know all the basics - one
issue is still the renaming from medics to health but some infos are
just not written down.
Concerning the project: it's offered to the customer, that's all. So I
don't know if I'm able to spend my part on the documentation.

Thanks in advance,
David