[Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)

From: antony Seven
Subject: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:20:43 +0300

Hi

First of all I would like to thank you for this great software and all the hard work,  your commitments and sacrifices to make it all possible.

 I have problems accessing login the triton server to get to the gnu health system (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)

I have tried all the default passwords provided at the gnu health open suse distro page https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-2-6-kde-4-32bit

User

Password

gnuhealth

gnuhealth

postgres

postgres

root

tryton

None of them seem to work it the triton login screen.

Everything with installation worked fine , I installed the Preload ISO (.iso) GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .

Please advise me accordingly on what I am missing out as I presume that the open suse gnu health distro is supposed to be an all in one preinstalled packaged distro and that all one needs to do is run the app.

I have spent hrs to dig through communities and wikis with ought success .. no one seems to be having a similar problem meaning I am missing something.

I will greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form