Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:07:39 +0200

Hello Antony

Am Freitag, 29. August 2014, 10:16:24 schrieb antony Seven:

> one more thing Axel, i am planning to role out this instance of gnu health
> in a network environment, i have deployed php web apps and even some java
> but python,  PostgreSQL and tryton ? never before.. ironically i am fair in
> python but in the likes of security / automation scripting.
>
> how would i go about deploying this app in a server client setting on a
> network.

There are various things to evaluate before giving a final answer, but a good
start may be:
- Get GNUHealth installed on a physical or virtual server (see GNUHealth or
Tryton documentation)
- configure it technically  - in a local network you may omit e.g. SSL and
create all functional entities (hospital, doctors, etc)
- get the server known to your local network (change (D)DNS settings)
- install the Tryton-client on the local machines
- in the client, create a profile to connect to the server

Thats it basically....

> Finally i want to thank you for your time, effort, sacrifice and motivation
> into the GNU HEALTH community. i am a drupalist and learning from drupal
> community and how we relate and assist in the project, i salute you Alex
> its because of people like you that the open source community continues to
> lead in the software industry.

Thanks for this, but I feel the credit has to go to Luis and the GNU Health
Team as well as to the Tryton Community.

Best wishes
Axel