[Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client

From: Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Subject: [Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:49:38 -0500

Hello GNUHealth friends.

I am begin with GNUHealth, and currently I'm installing your 2.6.3  last version, downloaded from here ----> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-latest.tar.gzsuch as say this procediment http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation

Inline image 1

Inline image 6

I get in my console output, that the server starting  on localhost:8000 such as the following picture:

Inline image 3

Why the tryton server start from localhost and not from *:8000 due to I've configured the option of  jsonrpc = *:8000 before?

Still, despite of this situation, I try connect from tryton client in the same machine of  tryton server with the following parameters
and I get the "Could not connect to the server" message

I've created the user gnuhealth in postgres such as says in this link  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_the_Database_user
And I allocate a password to user gnuhealth like as yoy watch in the first picture in this message

Why I cannot connect from tryton to postgres for setup the gnu health database still when my data are right?
Can anybody help me with this situation?

Thanks.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_the_GNU_Health_database

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial