Re: [Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:09:33 +0100

Hello / Hola Bernardo !

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:49:38 -0500
Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello GNUHealth friends.
>
> I am begin with GNUHealth, and currently I'm installing your 2.6.3
> last version, downloaded from here ---->
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-latest.tar.gzsuch as say this
> procediment http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation
>

>    - I've install the GNU Health of way successful on ubuntu 14.04
> machine of 32 bits
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
>

>    - In the
>    file /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.3/etc/trytond.conf
>    , I have te following directives enable (red square):

For what I see in your screenshot, you have an older Tryton
installation in the system (probably from some package).

The system is picking up the wrong configuration file
(/etc/trytond.conf ).

I suggest you to remove any lingering older installations, and try it
again.

You should see something like this :
[Thu Oct 02 19:08:13 2014]
INFO:server:using
/usr/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.2/etc/trytond.conf
as configuration file

All the best
Luis