Re: [Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client

From: Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Subject: Re: [Health] Problems creating the GNUHealth database from tryton client
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:01:40 -0500

Hi Luis
In the mailing list Sebastian notified me (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/2014-10/msg00005.html) that I should start the server tryton of this way

./trytond -c ../etc/trytond.conf

I made this and I watch the output that you says me.

address@hidden:/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.3/bin# ./trytond -c ../etc/trytond.conf
[Thu Oct 02 19:19:35 2014] INFO:server:using ../etc/trytond.conf as configuration file
[Thu Oct 02 19:19:35 2014] INFO:server:initialising distributed objects services
[Thu Oct 02 19:19:35 2014] INFO:server:starting JSON-RPC protocol on *:8000
[Thu Oct 02 19:25:12 2014] INFO:database:connect to "template1"

And I now can create the gnuhealth database and so follow with the wizard ...

Inline image 1

I have some questions:

The interaction with GNUHealth System is just via tryton client? Nothing more?

In this link http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/health/ say that GNU Health is a free Health and Hospital Information System with the following functionality :

- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System

In the link http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Introduction say that the main areas of GNU Health are :

And so.. in the wiki book talk about of all workflow og the system around of these areas ...

How about GNU Health is to work with medical images?

I'm interesting in teleradioloy and teledermatology functions.....

Thanks for your time and availability

Best Regards

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello / Hola Bernardo !

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:49:38 -0500
Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello GNUHealth friends.
>
> I am begin with GNUHealth, and currently I'm installing your 2.6.3
> last version, downloaded from here ---->
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-latest.tar.gzsuch as say this
> procediment http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation
>

>    - I've install the GNU Health of way successful on ubuntu 14.04
> machine of 32 bits
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
>

>    - In the
>    file /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.3/etc/trytond.conf
>    , I have te following directives enable (red square):

For what I see in your screenshot, you have an older Tryton
installation in the system (probably from some package).

The system is picking up the wrong configuration file
(/etc/trytond.conf ).

I suggest you to remove any lingering older installations, and try it
again.

You should see something like this :
[Thu Oct 02 19:08:13 2014]
INFO:server:using /usr/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.2/etc/trytond.conf
as configuration file

All the best
Luis