Re: [Health] GNU Health and Medical Images

From: Sébastien Jodogne
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health and Medical Images
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:49:09 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks for your message! Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any technical question/request about Orthanc.

Perhaps it would be nice to ask the B2CK team (Cédric Krier and Nicolas Evrard) who is working on the Jamaica project [1], if additional integration work is required to smoothly integrate GNU Health and Orthanc. Since B2CK is located close to me (in Liège, Belgium), it would be quite easy for me to meet them if required.

Cheers,
Sébastien-

[1] http://www.b2ck.com/