Re: [Health] GNU Health and Medical Images

From: Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health and Medical Images
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:47:26 -0500

Sébastien, Luis and Cédric.
Thanks for your orientation and inmediate answers..
The fact of that GNU Health can support work with medical images (DICOM and PACS) is one great news for us.

Inside our work team we are creating and defining one roadmap for the project in relation to work with radiological images, and we are soon setup requirements about it.

In the moment that was considered suitable, I contact with you for a possible meet and technical subjects considerations.

Thanks again for your attention.

Best Regards. :)

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28 Oct 08:49, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks for your message! Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you
> have any technical question/request about Orthanc.
>
> Perhaps it would be nice to ask the B2CK team (Cédric Krier and Nicolas
> Evrard) who is working on the Jamaica project [1], if additional
> integration work is required to smoothly integrate GNU Health and Orthanc.
> Since B2CK is located close to me (in Liège, Belgium), it would be quite
> easy for me to meet them if required.

We can help on technical subject but we will need requirements and use
cases.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden