Re: [Health] How do I create additional database in gnuhealth?

From: Prakhar Bansal
Subject: Re: [Health] How do I create additional database in gnuhealth?
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 16:22:14 +0530

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 4:43 AM Patrick Murez <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,
i'm struggling to create a additional database in gnuhealth.I've manage to have gnuhealth up and running but i would like to have an extra data base for training( i will load the demo data for that) but when i create a database in postgresql it is not appearing in the list of databases in gnuhealth client...
Can someone helps on that?
many thanks and regards

--
Patrick Murez, Ch. Eng.
Unit Manager Technical Training

Hi Patrick,

This type of problem is faced when the owner of the database is not as the one defined in the configuration file. Please check the owner of the database on postgresql and the db user defined in the config file.

With best regards,
Prakhar Bansal | Technical - Head
Apagen Solutions Pvt. Ltd. | D-242, Sector-63, Noida, India
Mobile: +91-8800821089 | Skype: bansal.prakhar
Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | Website