Re: [Health] Thermal printer setting for LibreOffice

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health] Thermal printer setting for LibreOffice
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:50:46 +0000

Dear Axel,

You need to adapt the layout of the invoice to that paper size!
Yes, before I adapt the layout (https://paste.opensuse.org/34838849), all contents are at the centre. However, immediately I adapted the layout to the paper size (4x6), then the contents, tables and other codes goes out of range ( https://paste.opensuse.org/48612698).

I try to minimize the size of the contents, still do not fit the new layout, and I believe reducing the fonts will affect the visibility again.

I now create new 4x6 invoice layout which I will use to paste all contents from the original invoice template, I will create all the tables within the new layout so that it will fit to the layout without going out of range. and I hope not to miss any code.

While trying this methods, I will appreaciate any other simple way.
Thanks,
Yusif