hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] From Dr. Philip Mensah

From: Dr . Philip Mensah
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] From Dr. Philip Mensah
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:27:18 -0800

FROM THE DESK OF DR.PHILIP MENSAH
AUDITOR,
MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT,
ACCRA GHANA.
DATE: 02 - 03 - 06

DEAR FRIEND,

LETTER FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON FUND TRANSFER

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.
This by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP
SECRET.

I got your contact in our search for a foreign partner who has the ability and
reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending
business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND RURAL
DEVELOPMENT Accra - Ghana.

We are interested in investments in your country with funds which are
presently trapped here Ghana in other to commence this business we
solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said
trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: During our last year auditing, we found
out that some government officials set up companies and awarded themselves
contracts which were grossly over invoiced in various ministries.

 We also identified a lot of inflated contracts funds which are presently
deposited in our APEX BANK here in Accra. However, by virtue of our position as
civil servants and members of the panel ,we cannot acquire this money in our
names.

I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the
panel to look for an overseas partner(s) into whose account we would transfer
the total sum of USD$35,500,000.00 [THIRTY FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS],hence we are writing you this letter.

We agreed to share the money thus: [1] 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER [YOU] [2] 80%
FOR US [THEOFFICALS] It is from the 80%  that we wish to commence investments
in your country as you will also stand as our foreign agent over there. Please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transaction
latest seven[7]days from the date of the receipt of the following information
bellow.

[A] COMPANY?S NAME BENEFICIARY OF ACCOUNT.
[B] YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS.
[C] BANK ACCOUNT/SORT/ABA/ROUTING NUMBERS WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO.
[D]YOUR BANK ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBERS/FAX NUMBERS.

The above information will enable us commence the transfer of this funds into
your account in your country without delay and also to open an account in your
name. We
are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this
letter using the above email address; I will bring you into the complete
picture of this pending project when I hear from you.

With Kind regards,

DR.Philip Mensah