hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] SOLICITING FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP

From: Kumar Washim
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] SOLICITING FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:36:13 +0400

Attn: Soliciting For Your Partnership.
My name is Mr. Kumar Washim, Chairman of contract award and monitoring
committee of Ministry of Urban and rural development, my duty as empowered by
the Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities, social recreational
activities in urban and rural areas, This program includes assistance to
deprived Local communities and to co-ordinate projects and development at the
national level, Furthermore, from this projects we have been able to secure
some reasonable amount of U.S.$22.3m(Twenty Two Million Three Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars Only)as commission from various Contractors resulting
from over invoicing ,hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.
This approved fund is now packaged and dispatched through a security company
for onward delivery to its final destination.
These fund are first deposited into a vault security before we arrange for its
movement to
Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting that the fund belongs
to an expatriate/company, as we are Government official, we are not allowed to
operate/own foreign bank account, Hence we need you to stand as the beneficiary
and claim the fund on our behalf from the security company.
Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of high
integrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this fund on our
behalf as the beneficiary, and we have agreed to give you 25% of the total sum
as commission for your assistance/effort. And 5% will be used to settle every
expense incurred. We will use 70% to invest under your recommendations and
guide and to go into Joint venture business with you.
The following will be needed from you:
(1) I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names & address so
that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents & affidavits, which will
put you as next of kin.
(2)We shall employ the services of two attorneys for drafting & notarization
and obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your
favor for the consignments.
(3)Telephone and Fax numbers for an effective communication and briefing.
I will greatly appreciate your assistance .As I look forward to your response
as soon as possible.
Best Regards,
Kumar Washim
Private Email: address@hidden