Feed EOF to git user and password requester.

From: David Niklas
Subject: Feed EOF to git user and password requester.
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 23:57:24 -0400

Hello,
I have some git repos and sometimes I find that one of them ceases to
exist. When that happens, I get a prompt for my user name and password.

This causes a problem because my automatic update script hangs waiting
for input. I tried "cat /dev/null | git pull", but git still requests the
information and halts.

Anyone have any ideas? I did search extensively online.

Thanks,
David