tidy and exclude?

From: Antony Nguyen
Subject: tidy and exclude?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:30:23 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to keep a directory empty except for one file.  I've tried:

tidy:
        myserver::
                /mydir pattern=* exclude=myfile age=0

When I run cfengine, I get:

cf:myserver.com:cfengine.conf:89:  Illegal tidy attribute

... which only happens when I keep the 'exclude' attribute in that line.
However, the Reference doc lists 'exclude' as an option to tidy (but
there's no formal description of it like the other attributes).  Am I
correct in thinking tidy doesn't support exclude?

If so, what's a good workaround?

I've tried:

tidy:
        myserver::