RE: Editfiles convergence bug

From: David J. Bianco
Subject: RE: Editfiles convergence bug
Date: 18 Feb 2003 12:02:41 -0500

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 11:28, Andrews, Martin wrote:
> Special support for password entries seems wrong - though a relaxing of the
> ReplaceAll might be in order.

Just out of curiousity, in what way does it seem wrong?  I don't really
see how it's different than having, say, a defaultroute: action to
manage the system routing table.  In fact, I'd say that it's more apt
to be used.  System accounts need managing, too, so I think an account:
action or something like it would be a valuable addition.

        David

--
David J. Bianco <bianco@jlab.org>