RE: extraneous copy

From: Craig Dawson
Subject: RE: extraneous copy
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:11:25 -0400

I have been seeing this on my RedHat machines for a while.  I am seeing this on
the 1.6 version and was hoping it would go away in 2.0.7, which I am switching
to now.  It seems like it started happening when we added more client systems,
like cfd was getting overloaded.  If you find out what is happening, please
send a reply.  Thanks,

Craig Dawson