Re: problem with copy stanza not firing

From: Eric Sorenson
Subject: Re: problem with copy stanza not firing
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:46:00 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, John S J Anderson wrote:

> Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net> writes:
>
> > Try adding the class to 'AddInstallable' in your control section. That
> > resolved a similar odd problem for me.
>
>   Thanks for the pointer, Daniel. When I reviewed the documentation
>   for that option, I found this bit of information:

AddInstallable claims another victim!

Mark, can you please add the writup Chip did on this topic a couple of
weeks ago to the hints/FAQ page? I suggest it should go under
Troubleshooting with a header of "Conditional 'define=' doesn't
trigger an action" or the subject line of this thread.  The link
in the archives to the (quite elucidating) answer is :

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-cfengine/2003-11/msg00019.html

--

    Eric Sorenson - EXPLOSIVE Networking - http://explosive.net