RE: Module variables being set late

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: Module variables being set late
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:45:25 -0600

AFAICT this is what the 2nd pass is for. If you must have the module run
before the other stuff in the action sequence, I *think*(1) you can have
all the other items in your action sequence that need to have that
module run dependent on a class defined by that module. Then during the
second pass you should see the actions fire.

(1) I've had little luck *engineering* solutions that utilize this
feature.