Restarting services

From: Systems Administrator
Subject: Restarting services
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:44:16 +1100 (EST)

        Hi all.  Does cfengine have something to simplify the following
situation?

-----
shellcommands:
        # Restart services if config has changed
        syslogngrestart::
                "/sbin/service syslog-ng restart"
        sshdrestart::
                "/sbin/service sshd restart"
        iptablesrestart::
                "/sbin/service iptables restart"
        networkrestart::
                "/sbin/service network restart"
.
.
.
.
-----

        Is there something I'm missing?  If not, I'll probably just
generate the cfengine config from a template :).

        Thanks again,

--
Tim Nelson
Systems Administrator