Re: cfengine-2.1.3 on AIX v5.1 giving errors

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: cfengine-2.1.3 on AIX v5.1 giving errors
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:27:36 -0600

Harish Chauhan wrote:

> Thanks. I found "Flex" rpm on AIX was missing that's why I was getting the
> errors. Finally "make" has run but at the end I got an error.
> TEXINPUTS=".:$TEXINPUTS"  MAKEINFO='false   -I .'  false -o cfengine-Tut
> orial.dvi `test -f 'cfengine-Tutorial.texinfo' || echo
> './'`cfengine-Tutorial.te

Looks to me like you are having trouble building the documentation.

If you don't care about the documentation, edit doc/Makefile st the
only uncommented lines are:

all:
        `which true`

install:
        `which true`

This will skip building all the documentation (including the man pages).
It's all online anyways. The whitespace in those lines is a tab and that
is important because it is a makefile.

There is probably a better way to deal with this, but I didn't want to
spend the time.