Monitoring config help

From: HAYESE
Subject: Monitoring config help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:47:13 -0500

Is there anyone using Cfengine to monitor the patch/pkg levels in thier
environment? We've got several hundred serves to keep "in sync" - patch and
pkg wise. And of course, we want to make those "quarterly" touches/updates,
if possible. We've being looking at several commercial software packages,
and have only recently discovered Cfengine. I just don't know enought to be
able to compare, althoughI have compiled on a Solaris 9 system with a
"minimum" cfagent file.

If anyone has any, I would sure love to see an example of scripts...thanks
for your help...EDH