Re: Cfengine sources

From: Nate Campi
Subject: Re: Cfengine sources
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:06:48 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:51:37AM +0200, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> Yes ... windows tends to make people just give up!

Windows didn't make me give up, the lack of support for cfengine on it
did. Don't get me wrong, nobody owes it to me unless I pay them, which
is what I'll have to do.

Let me ask: Is anyone on this list actually using cfengine in production
on windows?
--
Nate

If we can dispel the delusion that learning about computers should be
an activity of fiddling with array indexes and worrying whether X is an
integer or a real number, we can begin to focus on programming as a
source of ideas.  -Harold Abelson