Re: Getting $(allclasses) into a shellcommand

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Getting $(allclasses) into a shellcommand
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:31:02 -0500

Yeah, I realized a while ago that this is what I *should* have done.  However,
I really wanted ot use the new packages: stuff.  It works fine, the only
problem is that all it really does for you is set/unset classes-- and
cfengine doesn't seem to like dealing with class lists whose size measures
well into the four digits.

(Not true:  It seems to handle it fine internally.  The problem only arises
when passing this around to outside scripts.)

--

Chip Seraphine
Unix Administrator