Re: more cfagent during kickstart woes

From: Erik Dykema
Subject: Re: more cfagent during kickstart woes
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:25:27 -0400

Hi-
Not sure if this is helpful with the problem or just a workaround / avoidance, but is there a hard req. to run cfagent *during* the kickstart? I administer some RHEL 3 machines here, and in my kickstart, I just install a cfengine RPM (home grown), put the appropriate init files into place, and copy over a default update.conf , which says where to get the real update.conf and other conf files. So, cfagent doesn't actually run until after the reboot. This works good for us here.

erik