Re: run cfengine with params

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: run cfengine with params
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:13:19 -0500

I tend to agree there.  You could have something that didn't set splay
if it wasn't running for cfexecd.  That seems to be a clean approach.
The parameters for cfexecd and cfagent could use a little cleanup.  It
hasn't bugged me enough to sort through them in their entirety and write
a patch.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com