Re: segmentation fault in InitializeLocks

From: David Douthitt
Subject: Re: segmentation fault in InitializeLocks
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:20:21 -0600

Knut Auvor Grythe wrote:
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 03:35:18PM +1100, Tim Nelson wrote:

I'm not sure about KickStart any more (it's been some time since I used
it), but in AutoYaST all you need to do is make cfengine and wget default
packages and then do the following in your script:

  * start the network interface (might not be needed in kickstart)
  * wget a simple client config
  * run cfagent

The kickstart configuration can have pre- and post- configuration setup. I used a shell script to load an update.conf as well as the server keys by using "here documents".

I also installed a cfengine startup script this way. Then run cfkey and cfagent once, transfer the keys to the remote server, and reboot.

--
David Douthitt
UNIX System Administrator