Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question

From: Kelly Brown
Subject: Re: authentication errors. turns into single copy question
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:19:20 -0700

Hi Eric:

I see it now.  I guess it pays to read the whole page...  Sorry.

Ok. That patch would be great. Has it been rolled into the main distribution yet? I use debian packages but if it's been rolled into the source then I can submit a bug report to the package maintainer and they will update...

Thank you everybody for helping me figure this out...

-Kelly