Re: v2.1.13 not sending out e-mail, now at v2.1.15

From: Tim Nelson
Subject: Re: v2.1.13 not sending out e-mail, now at v2.1.15
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:22:17 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, David Cress wrote:

Still having the same problem. :(

Just checking; have you ensured that dig gives the IP of the client when you run it on the server?

Other than going around double-checking the DNS stuff, the only other ideas I have are to use the -d switches (see man page), or to use -vv instead of --verbose (I know -vv gives more info than -v, but not sure how the long option fits). That might give you a little more info.

If it makes you feel better, I occasionally get that message too, but I probably just need to upgrade :).

--
Kind Regards,

Tim Nelson
Server Administrator

P: 03 9934 0888
F: 03 9934 0899
E: tim.nelson@webalive.biz
W: www.webalive.biz

WebAlive Technologies
Level 1, Innovation Building
Digital Harbour
1010 La Trobe Street
Docklands Melbourne VIC 3008

This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If
you receive it in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it from your
system and destroy any copies. This email is also subject to copyright. No
part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written
consent of the copyright owner.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.