Re: Updating configs on changes.....

From: Jakub Turski
Subject: Re: Updating configs on changes.....
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:09:39 +0100

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_@__        watching Michael J. Pawlowsky write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2005/12/04 03:08

> My question is...  can I have a file copied only when CF notices that
> the file on the master server has been changed?

 This is default behaviour :) It either checks ctime or checksum, and if the
file on the server is newer, it copies it. Look for 'copy:' section and its
options.

> Basycally for this kind of stuff I would kind of want CF to work like
> rsync with the option to run some command if there are changed files.

 Then you'd have to look into 'copy:' and 'shellcommands:' options in
cfagent.conf.

Regards,

KT.
--
  (oo)  |      TOO MUCH EVA: When you car broke down, you scream "move,       |