Re: failed update results in 0-byte update.conf

From: Robert Helmer
Subject: Re: failed update results in 0-byte update.conf
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:03:54 -0800

Hello,

Followup - I have seen this on other versions on Redhat and Fedora
Linux, at Mark's suggestion I am going to go through and upgrade all
installations.

I am using the packages from three sources, for the three
different OSes that are running:

1) blastwave.org (solaris 8)        version 2.1.15
2) dag wieers apt source (redhat 8) version 2.1.11
3) Fedora FC4 Yum repository        version 2.1.18

The policy server runs the blastwave package.

I will likely build my own packages for FC4 and Solaris, and finally
get around to upgrading RH8.

Thanks,
Rob Helmer