Re: dividing into imports

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: dividing into imports
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:25:35 +0100

I think that the only way this could happen (if I understand you
correctly) is if another instantiation of cfengine starts while you are
still copying the files across). Could this come from cron? Maybe you
need to make sure the copying happens quickly, or block the start of an
update while copying is taking place. You could do this by creating a
lock file like touch /etc/nocfengine and making actions conditional on
this??

I am not sure this is a correct diagnosis. What do you think?