2.1.19 disks: section does not appear to work

From: Nielsen, Steve
Subject: 2.1.19 disks: section does not appear to work
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:19:14 -0500

I am testing the new version of 2.1.19 (currently we use 2.1.17).

In the disks section I get this response (which worked before in
2.1.17):

cfengine:dev01: Couldn't stat disks checking diskspace
 didn't find any file to match the required filesystem /var
cfengine:dev01: MESSAGE at Wed Mar  1 09:05:21 2006
cfengine:dev01: There are 1 required file(system)s missing on host
<global>
cfengine:dev01: even after all mounts have been attempted.
cfengine:dev01: This may be caused by a failure to mount a network
filesystem (check exports)
cfengine:dev01: or because no valid server was specified in the program
cfagent.conf

Here is my disks: config:

disks:
  any::
    /var freespace=12% inform=false force=true define=dotidy

Nothing complex.

Any ideas on what is going on here?

Steve