Re: Strange copying

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Strange copying
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:27:31 +0100

It sounds very much as though the mistake is on yur side. My guess is
that you are using checksum md5 copying and that you have some kind of
contradiction in your files. But without more info it is hard to
diagnose. There are no known problems with copying that could lead to
this behaviour unless you have made a mistake -- it's easily done.