Re: Developer's Pre-Release Website

From: W. L. Estes
Subject: Re: Developer's Pre-Release Website
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:25:17 -0500

> GNU has now automated daily CVS snapshots, which includes for example
> Bison. -- Perhaps you might use that for Flex, too. (Akim would know the
> details, I figure.)

I've talked about this with him and probably need to follow up a bit
more. I have some reservations about putting the cvs where I can't get
at it, but that might be 'cause my cvs skills are still only at the
intermediate level, not the level-100-+ level that cvs seems to want
at those times when it's really helpful to do something out of the
ordinary.

--Will