Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: flex beta 2.5.22 released
Date: 18 Oct 2002 16:46:30 +0200

>> There was a real edition work performed on this file.  It's a pity
>> to have lost it all.

W> Had I known that over a year ago, it might have been possible to
W> keep that work, as it is, it's just the way things are now.

Too bad: the subsections were saved etc.

But again, just consider making a diff from your first write of
flex.texinfo to the current state.  I don't have the sources, since
the CVS server, to the best of my knowledge, is not public; so I can't
check.

But I would not be surprised if the path to a real Flex book were
shorter from the original book.