help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of options

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of options
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:45:14 +0200

>   scan --dir2  ...
>   scan --dir1 -dir2 ...
>
> The common in both examples is that --init is omitted.

and again, putting --dir1 and --dir2 in the same group of init should be
enough, shouldn't it?  This way, if you provide --dir1, --dir2 or even
--init, you cannot provide any --attach's group options...

IN this --dir1 and --dir2 will be mutually exclusive along with --init
and --attach, won't be?
This is not exactly what I want.

did I get the point?
Maybe but I'm afraid I'm getting lost. ;)

--
Papp, Gyozo