[Help-glpk] How to determine which algorithm was used for my problem fil

From: davidpfilter-gnu
Subject: [Help-glpk] How to determine which algorithm was used for my problem file?
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:40:40 -0800 (PST)

I searched the archives for "which algorithm" but
didn't get any results, and I'm not sure how else to
search for my question.

I believe that glpk has several algorithms and picks a
suitable one based on characteristics of the problem
file. Is that so?

btw, my problem involves up to 56 binary vars where
the constraints have real-valued coefficients and
limits, and the objective fn minimizes the sum of the
vars.  Problems in this format are solved much faster
than I expected for a binary problem: in under 100msec
on a 1GHz cpu. I'd like to document what algorithm is
responsible for this speedy result.

   -dp-