Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK re-endrant

From: Rios, Joseph L. (ARC-AFO)
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK re-endrant
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:41:29 -0500

>The reentrancy issue could be obviated by
>running GLPK instances in separate processes.

That's certainly true, but inter-process communication is different than
inter-thread communication.  Being able to use the pthread machinery is
nice.

Also, just to clarify on the patch I posted earlier, I wasn't trying to
imply that I was actually "fixing" glpk.  It really is just a hack if you
REALLY need multithreaded glpk to work.  Hope I didn't claim any more than
that.

Joey