Re: [Help-glpk] inf as RHS of constraint

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] inf as RHS of constraint
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:18:14 +0100

Hello Kevin

>> P.S. The ironic thing is that the only place that I can find a thorough
>> grammar for the *CPLEX* LP format is within the GLPK project.  Kudos to
>> GLPK for quality code backed by an actual grammar!

You can find the ILOG documentation at

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cosinfoc/v12r2/topic/ilog.odms.cplex.help/Content/Optimization/Documentation/CPLEX/_pubskel/CPLEX880.html

The Gurobi documentation is at
http://www.gurobi.com/doc/40/refman/node582.html

Both don't define inf and infinity as allowable values for the
right hand side of a constraint. On the other hand they don't
explicitely exclude it.

Best regards

Xypron