[Help-glpk] [Fwd: PyGLPK or python-glpk]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: PyGLPK or python-glpk]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:37:25 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Kevin Hunter <address@hidden>
To: GLPK Help List <address@hidden>
Subject: PyGLPK or python-glpk
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:51:10 -0500

Hullo List,

I'm looking to have a more direct interface between a project and GLPK.
  The only bindings I currently see are PyGLPK[1] and python-glpk[2].
The former project seems more Pythonic and has a more professional web
front, but the latter appears to have been updated more recently, and
has been included at least in the Debian repositories.

Does the GLPK community have a favorite Python binding choice they use?

Related question: Do the Python bindings exist on multiple platforms?
I've tried out at least python-glpk, but I'm having a devil of a time
getting it to work on the Mac.

Thanks!

Kevin

[1] http://www.tfinley.net/software/pyglpk/