Re: Journal package for Emacs?

From: mike hardy
Subject: Re: Journal package for Emacs?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:22:34 GMT

Nostradamus foretold that on Sun Sep 08 2002, Sacha Chua would write:

> I use planner.el mode, although remember.el does most of what you
> want.  planner.el allows you to keep track of tasks, schedules, notes,
> and other nifty things. Bonus - it's wikified. remember.el
> auto-inserts timestamps in a neatly outlined file. I like it too.
> Definitely worth checking out.
>
> Both can be found at http://www.gci-net.com/~johnw/emacs.html

Great!  Someone posted a perfect insert-date function that I'm now using
to satisfaction but the planner looks like it has stuff I didn't know I
wanted...

Mike
--

mhardy_mail@NO_SPAM@yahoo.com

  Help Wanted: Psychic.  You know where to apply.