Re: Help: ISPELL and Aqua EMACS (OSX)

From: Michael Hudson
Subject: Re: Help: ISPELL and Aqua EMACS (OSX)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:05:58 GMT

"Stefan Monnier <foo@acm.com>" <monnier+gnu.emacs.help/news/@flint.cs.yale.edu>
writes:

> Hence my question: where can I setup my environment other than in my
> .login since the .login is not always invoked ?

You might be able to do something by fiddling with /etc/ttys and the
arguments passed to

/System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/loginwindow

but I'm a bit lost in there (last time I mucked with this stuff I
broke my ability to log in...).

Cheers,
M.

--
  It is never worth a first class man's time to express a majority
  opinion.  By definition, there are plenty of others to do that.