new in emacs

From: barak yaish
Subject: new in emacs
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:50:10 +0200

hi all,

At last i decided to test emasc and see whether it meets my requirments. but there is little problem. my OS is win2k, and i cant configure the printing through emacs! i tried to play with the .emacs file, but i probably did it wrong... please some can guide me. i have a network printer (connected to a hole in the wall :-) with known address (of course). i the .emasc file i wrote (setq printer-name "\\\\BIU\\pr-mehr-2200-2"). by the way, the file is placed under c:/usr/home, but my home directory (which i've no idea if emacs knows that as well) is c:/documents and settings/yaishb.

any ideas?,

thanks,

barak.