Re: New Emacs with GTK!

From: Michael Powe
Subject: Re: New Emacs with GTK!
Date: 23 Mar 2003 19:46:59 -0500

    Alan> Michael Powe <michael@trollope.org> writes:
    >> how many versions of unix include gtk libraries?  i suspect the
    >> answer is 'none,' but someone can apprise me if i'm wrong.

    Alan> Solaris 9 will be shipping Gnome as the default desktop.
    Alan> http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/licensing/gnome.html

thanks for the update.  myself, i can't see where gnome is a huge
improvement over the cde interface ... yes, it looks nicer but it is
just a resources hog.  still.

mp

--
  Michael Powe                                 Waterbury, CT USA
"It stands to reason that self-righteous, inflexible, single-minded,