Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:08:04 GMT

Florian von Savigny <florian265@uboot.com> writes:

> I thought this might be a common problem with laptops: I am using a
> laptop with a touchpad (or whatever that's called) which has the
> feature that tapping on it is transmitted as a left mouse button
> click.

You don't want to turn off the left button, probably, you want to
turn off that annoying feature, or change the sensitivity so that
it's less annoying.  If you're using Linux, the answer may be
http://www.compass.com/synaptics/ .

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Looking for a developer in St. Louis? http://web.springies.com/~ats/