Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)

From: Bjoern
Subject: Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:41:02 +0200

Galen Boyer wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003, p2@blinker.net wrote:

I also need to look for a mode that can handle jsp-Files well, so recommendations for that would be much appreciated.

Get mmm-mode.  Look in the mmm-sample.el.  This has the example
needed to get you started.  From there, you should be able to make it
so you have html-helper-mode as the main mode and jde for the java
sections.

Thanks, I was going to check it out, but it appears that there is an
open bug saying that 'indenting sometimes doesn't work in JDE-mode' :-(

I might try it at a later time, but now I need a break (spent countless hours trying to configure emacs)...

I just tested HTML-HELPER-MODE, but it doesn't work, either (JDE
indenting does nothing, everything is aligned to the left). Besides, I don't understand the html-indenting policy of html-helper mode.

Bjoern