Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)

From: Bjoern
Subject: Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:03:17 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:
  <!-- servlet>
        </servlet>
 </servlet-mapping -->

I don't use such things, so I'm not sure what sgml-mode.el should do there.
Could describe to a non-web-hacker what things can look like and how
sgml-mode.el should ideally treat them ?

It's just a section that is commented out (<!-- comment --> being the xml syntax for comments). I'm not sure what would be the best way to indent it. Perhaps the whole

        <!--
        -->

block should be treated like any tag that stretches over several lines like

        <
        />

Bjoern